Tuesday, March 28, 2017

End of Tuesday already?!

I didn't even realize I didn't post about the weekend, not that it was that exciting.

I was successful with my eating on Friday.

I went to Weight Watchers on Saturday - 224.2 at home, but instead of having me +1.0 they only had me +.6, which means the difference between my scale and their scale was 1.0 instead of 1.4 which I am used to.

Saturday we did a ton of errands as a family - 5 HOURS worth. I had a good, healthy snack before we left. After 2 stores we went to Bertucci's for lunch - two roles, 2 helpings of salad, and 2 small pieces of pizza.
3 stores later I got a very unhealthy, but very yummy and much needed coffee drink from Starbucks.
Dinner was healthy (zoodles with leftover pasta) because yet again I THOUGHT I would run in the morning, but I didn't.... :(

Sunday I ate fairly well knowing I had my physical the next day and blood would be drawn. Part of the reason I was okay not running because I know that can alter blood results, as could my "recovery" food.

Physical went okay. She was happy I was losing weight on my own. Blood results were okay - Everything in the normal range, but I will be interested to see blood sugar and cholesterol after I lose more weight.

I told my doctor I wanted to see her in a year instead of 2. My hope is to be 35 lbs lighter in a year and then 35 lbs the year after that and that would have me be in the normal range. 3 lb a month. I should be able to do that! I did it in 2013. Now I just need to do the work.

I need to exercise and run, but this weather continues to get me down. Come on spring!



1 comment:

  1. Three pounds a month is very doable!!!!! You can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete