Friday, March 31, 2017

Sitting on my hands this Friday

Yesterday I ate pretty well. Late in the afternoon me and my daughter had a hair appointment and we were done before 5:00. Usually we order pizza from across the street but it just seemed too early, so I decided on frozen pizza as well and the remnants of what we had in the fridge for salad makings (no lettuce though!). I had 2 small pieces, some salad, and ate a banana as well.

This morning the scale said 222.4 - Have seen 222 in a while.

Since we are getting snow today and tomorrow (better than the 27" we got on April Fool's Day 20 years ago, which was 2 days after Easter when it was 65 degrees). I drove the kids to school and went grocery shopping (along with everyone else) so I don't have to go in the snow later on. Plus we are having friends for the weekend, so I needed to stock up on....well, junk.

So here I sit, another Friday working from home, with regular food, but ice cream and cookies and cheese and crackers. But I am going to do well today! I really want to go to WW tomorrow, but I am thinking the weather won't really be good for it. But since I won't have anything to rush back for since all sports are cancelled tomorrow (plus we are between winter and spring sports seasons), I may still go.

Our friends aren't coming until after dinner, so there is no reason why I can't have my normal nutella/banana/flax wrap pre-Weight Watchers weigh-in dinner.

Give me strength for Friday and for this weekend!
We have having friends over for cocktail tomorrow afternoon and then they may stay for dinner, but even if they don't, our weekend guests will be here. I just am going to TRY to eat normal - I don't need alcohol, I don't need cheese and crackers, I don't need ice cream. But if I have any, it will be a small amount (except alcohol - I won't have any of that, because then I will have too much of everything else.

1 comment: