Friday, September 24, 2010

24 hours off program....

I have been back on since 6:30 this morning.

Yesterday afternoon we had a social event at work - at 3:00 pm. After having my snack, I mindlessly had a complete lunch - alcoholic beverage, cheeseburger, pasta salad and chocolate chip cookie. Then had a late dinner, complete with 2 servings of my husband's yummy chicken parm and pasta.

And then I proceeded to stay up until 11:30 watching DVRed shows. And thus I didn't wake up to work out this morning. But it will NOT be a habit. It was just the season premiere of too many shows. Going forward I WILL go to sleep by 10:30. TV is NOT than important.

But I did well at the grocery store. And I ate breakfast before I went. And have been eating my usual food today, even though I am home.

No comments:

Post a Comment