Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back on the wagon

Pretty much as soon as I last posted on Friday, things slid downhill very quickly. I made the mistake of going to the grocery store on an empty stomach. Quick meals of Pad Thai called my name as I was planning on making it from scratch this week. So I had 2, yes 2, different ones for breakfast, yes breakfast. They were 8 and 10 points each! Then I figured that was it, I would be okay for the rest of the day. Not. Munching here and there lasted all weekend. And we went to one of my favorite tex-mex restaurants and I was starving.

So when I stepped on the scale on Monday it said 198.8! And Monday was a crazy day at work so for the first time in months I ate off schedule and bought breakfast. And I munched like crazy when I got home and was making dinner. So this morning it said 199.0!

But the good news was I forced myself to bed at 10:45 (15 minutes later than I would have liked) and woke up to walk on the treadmill - 45 minutes, 3.0 max, 2.25 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment