Monday, September 19, 2011

And it keeps going up and up....

207.2 this morning - wow. Seriously. Ugh.

I did get my 2 sessions of C25K on Friday and Sunday. But I didn't work out on Saturday. I am kind of mad at myself. I know C25K is not enough of a work out to be the only source of cardio so I really need to have 2 days of "real" cardio as well. I also need to figure out how and when to add in strength training. I originally thought I could do it after my C25K sessions, but I am eager to get into the shower and get to work. If one of my 2 "real" cardios is Jillian's 30-day Shred then I should be okay.

I am excited for Week 3 of C25K tomorrow - though a little nervous. Since I am doing it on the treadmill I am going to do it for time instead of trying to run for distance. My initial goal is to run for 30 minutes, however far that ends up being. Me and my friend want to do a Turkey Trot in November, but I am not really sure though. I don't know when I will get a chance to start running outside, especially with the weather and the darkness. I definitely want to do a 5K in the town we want to move to in May.

Eating has been less than stellar lately. We went to to a fair on Saturday and I got to have my first Funnel Cake ever. Dinners continue be large. I said I would start tracking. Next week? Life has been so hectic lately that tracking just isn't on my mind.

Our last week of the current WW session is on Thursday. I will confess I am hoping we don't renew for this session. Obviously it being there hasn't helped me (seeing that I have now "officially" gained 20 lbs in the last 7 months). I think it is time to do it on my own - The idea of trinkets and recoginition aren't enough of an incentive.

But I am not giving up. I hope to be below 200 again by the end of the year (okay, way before then) but I am not pressuring myself with timetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment