Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Need to rearrange the work outs

Less than a week into working out, I already turned off the alarm Tuesday morning. Part of it was because my 2 year old had been up in the middle of the night. The other part was because I was scheduled to bike instead of do Day 1 of C25K. I was all excited to "run" and the thought of biking made me turn off the alarm and go back to bed. So I think next week I will do Day 1 on Tuesday and bike on Wednesday.

But today I did get up and did W2D1, even though my son paid me a visit at 4:45 am.

Eating, really dinner, continues to be a struggle. Even though I have a snack, I am so mentally beat when I get home from the hour commute and 2 pick-ups, that I eat way, way too much for dinner. I am not sure what I can do about it - I need to come up with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment