Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in #2


Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 232.2
Current Weight: 229.4
Change Since Last Week: -2.8
Total Change: -2.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

Today I was up and early for my WW meeting. Down 3 at the Center (above are my at home weights).

Turns out the center I chose is closing and a brand-new store/open all day is opening on Monday AND the meeting there is changing from 7:30 to 7:00. So further away, earlier, and not right near my weekend stores (BJs, Home Depot/Lowes Target, grocery store). Those stores are still kind of in a round-about way on my way home from the center, but I would have to wait for them to open. But I will take it - Maybe it will be better for my wallet!

We learned about the changes to the program and I bought a ton of stuff to help me out.

When I got home my daughter was in tears because she thought I had gone on a walk without her. Tomorrow morning I am planning on walking the 5K route I mapped out last weekend and I will bring her with me. She wants to start running as well - maybe by the fall she can join 1 mile kid runs.

Off to make the appetizers for the holiday party we are going to and to think about my strategy of what to eat prior to leaving for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment