Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in #3

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 229.4
Current Weight: 230.0
Change Since Last Week: +.6
Total Change: -2.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

As I wrote yesterday, I knew it was going to be a gain. My gain at WW was a full pound (the difference in scales is usually 1.2 - 1.6 lb).

This was the first meeting at the new store, at an earlier time, so I had to get up earlier that I would even during the week. But it was so worth it! I stayed after for the Power Spaces session. I think I said last week that I really like my teacher because her total weight loss is the total amount I would like to lose.

When I got home I finally pulled out all the materials I got and bought last week. In baby steps I will really come up with a plan that works for me.

I headed home, ate breakfast and then went grocery shopping. Then I worked out! I got on the treadmill for the first time since January. I started with W3D1 of C25K, but found it a little easy, so in the middle found myself jogging for 10 minutes! And then walking the final 10 minutes. I don't want to push myself too much though. The first time I tried C25K in June 2011 I got plantar fasciitis. Even now sitting here I feel a little tenderness in my heel. Tomorrow I am hoping to walk a 5K outside with my 6 year old.

We also joined the Y! I am so excited to be close to one - actually 3! I knew I wanted the kids to take swimming lessons. I was hesitant about us joining, but right now the sign up is free, so I figured we would try it for the winter, plus you can freeze your account for 3 months per calendar year. So we are all signed up and the kids start swim lessons in ealy January.

No comments:

Post a Comment