Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Back on track after a bad, bad day!

I was out of sorts all day - I don't know if I was dehydrated or just stressed or what, but I ate my morning snack and my lunch carrots early. And while waiting for my Lean Cuisine to heat up, someone had left snack mix in the kitchen and I was munching on that and brought some back to my desk AND I had my afternoon snack at lunch time.

So I was starving when I got home and was all excited to watch '24' (which didn't start until 8:00) and we were grilling fajitas for dinner, but I had bought salsa, guacamole AND queso so I think I had more than a full dinner's worth before dinner was even served (late...why do I ever suggest grilling during the week - it takes too long!). I was full when I sat down to dinner and stuffed myself more and then the kids had been itching for banana splits for dinner.So yep...painfully, sickenly full. I hate that feeling. I had to go lie down.

I pulled out running stuff for this morning but I got such a horrible night sleep because my stomach was so uncomfortable, so I slept in.

But today is a new day!




No comments:

Post a Comment