Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekly Weigh-in #26

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 187.6
Current Weight: 187.4
Change Since Last Week: -0.2
Total Change: -44.8
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


So close to 45 lbs!


I finally threw out the 2 bags of flavored almonds that were plaguing me - Wasabi and Habanerro. So yummy, yet so many points!


Today will be my last meeting at my current WW meeting for a while - at least for a month, but most likely for the summer. I am definitely worried about changing my weigh-in from 7 am Saturday to 12:30 Wednesday. But I figure maybe it will help me eat even better on the weekends. Once Ellie's summer soccer starts at the end of June, Wednesday will be take-out-pizza night, but then maybe I will experiment with meals on Thursdays and Fridays, have pasta Saturday night pre-Long Run on Sunday, and then eat lightly on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. I think it is the "eating lightly" on Sunday which worries me the most, because as I start to have longer and longer runs on Sundays in training for my 1/2 in October, I tend to overeat on those days out of fatigue and knowing how many calories I burned. But I also tend to be dehydrated that shows up negatively on the scale for a couple of days.


But what I know I will not do just because my weigh-in is Wednesday - I won't eat badly for the rest of the week AND the weekend!


I need to get off the 5.2 lbs! I need my 50 lb washer!


I think I am most nervous about seeing what the weight difference between my scale and the WW scale. I am used to 1.4 lbs. I know it will be more than that, I am just eager to find out what the difference is....and find a cute, light weigh-in outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment