Friday, May 2, 2014

Excited for the long run....

I ran on Tuesday, but only 3 miles. So I haven't run more than 3 miles at a time since Marathon Day, and even that was only 4 miles. So it has almost been 3 weeks since I ran more than 4. Since our soccer schedule is messed up for the weekend, I am blowing off WW tomorrow morning and going to attempt 7 miles. Maybe only 6.5. We'll see. Bowl of pasta for dinner tonight :)

I may bring my belt to wear (a first!) and maybe try to eat a chew or 2. I've only done 7 miles once (in November) and I could feel I was on low fuel by the end (though I can't remember what I ate before - I don't think I was planning on going for 7).

Food has not been very good this week. Between ovulation (which I have decided it another trigger time for me) and our first ever "we've got 2 kids each doing 2-3 sports" week, dinners have been poorly planned and not very healthy. Bette luck next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment