Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Happy Hump Day

Thank goodness it is Wednesday, albeit a cloudy, raw one, but a few warmer days (but still rainy) are ahead of us, and a pseudo long weekend. The kids don't have school Friday but we still have to work. We are going to my mom's for Easter so I don't have to cook - very excited! And not having leftovers in the house - even better!

I did 21 Day Fix Monday and Tuesday. For my light weights I used 5 lbs instead of 3 lbs. My knees are a little sore, as are my arms, but my arms are a good sore. Today is Lower Fix - I may take is slightly easy.

Scale said 226.8 this morning - I haven't seen anything below 227 in 3 months.

Now if only my sleep was better. I've been waking up at 4-4:30 every day for a few weeks now. I usually fall back asleep but it is getting really annoying! I've been going to bed at 10:00, which is great, but I need more than 6 hours of sleep!

I am anxious for Friday to come because we will finally be able to pay off our credit card and pay off camp, which are 2 things hanging over our head. We are going to try to be budget conscious on our vacation and then when we get back we have some house things to attend to. And then we can start saving for our next vacations!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being under 227!!!!

    And woohoo! It’s friday pay off stuff day! Congrats on that!! That is huge!!

    ReplyDelete