Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Here comes the snow (???)......

The weather people still can't quite get their acts together. Where I live, we are going to get anywhere from 3" to 18".

I am working from home because with the uncertainty of the storm, I didn't want to be stuck up here. But now I am sitting on my hands trying to prevent myself from eating anything more than I would normally if I were at work.

I didn't do as much food prep work on Sunday as I would have liked, but I had 4 hard boiled eggs to use so I made them into egg salad for Monday and Tuesday lunch. I pre-mixed my yogurt (right now i am doing 1/2 plain, 1/2 vanilla - next week I'd like to go back to all plain with just a small amount of vanilla). I also made up 2 days of celery/almond butter/raisins.

So this morning I had to make my chicken salad, more yogurt, more celery. I knew if I didn't do it, today would be a disaster! But at 12:30 I am getting itchy - I know the snow is coming (maybe), I know the kids may be home tomorrow (hoping not!), and for some reason those 2 things just make me want to eat myself out of house and home.

I have done Total Cardio Fix and Upper Fix of 21 Day Fix this week. And yesterday, I also ran/walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes to get to my 10,000 steps.

But pre-workout yesterday my eating was no very good. I found my way into a bag of chips my husband has brought home - seasoned homemade tortilla chips. Yum, yum, yum. I didn't really end up having much dinner though. After 3 nights of making dinner I called it quits! Everyone for himself, without my actually declaring that!

Tonight is supposed to be Lower Fix. Bring it on! But for now I just need to get through the next 5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment