Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Horrible eating, a workout, and more snow!

Short and not very sweet.

After last week's 2 snow days and not doing enough food prep and a weekend full of celebrating my son's 9th birthday and a friend's birthday, the eating has been horrible, horrible, horrible (but oh so good!) but we've purged everything a moved on.

Actually the party we went to on Sunday started at 1:30 so I didn't expect them to serve a meal. There were snacks and then chicken fingers and Mac and Cheese, but I passed on it all, but did have ice cream and cake (and more ice cream and cake when we got home to finish off from my son's birthday!).

I did go to WW on Saturday but didn't weigh in.
I weighed myself on Sunday - 229.8.
I am on Day 30, so waiting for ToM to arrive -crabby and ravenous!

But yesterday I did do the 1st day of 21 Day Fix (Total Cardio Body Fix I think). I am determined to do all 7 days this week, even with ANOTHER freaking snow storm coming Wednesday into Thursday. I am going to push through and not let it get me down.

Less than 4 weeks until vacation. I need to get moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment