Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Monday?

The only reason I am happy that is Monday is so that time can go by and hopefully spring will decide to show up. This morning it was 25 degrees and there is still so much snow on the ground. There is hopes of some slightly higher temps later this week, but for now we have to deal with it not getting out of the 30s today.

And three weeks until spring break!!!

I worked out Thursday, Friday and Saturday and they all felt great! I was going to go for a run on Sunday but it was snowing and I didn't feel like dealing with the treadmill, plus I figured after 6 days I needed a break. I was so busy during the day on Sunday that I didn't have time to change and do the yoga that comes with 21 Day Fix.

Friday I ate fairly well! And woke up Saturday morning weighing 227.0. WW registered a 1.4 loss (I hadn't weighed in last week - otherwise it would have shown like a 3 pound loss!)

This weekend felt really busy. Friday night we went to BJs to stock up - my only impulse buy was some queso. I did buy some chocolate milk, but I only drink those after runs of 5 miles or more, so I am not sure why I bought it now because I don't plan on running 5 miles until May.

Saturday the kids needed some equipment for spring sports, so we went to Dick's and I got my better, thicker mat for working out. We also took another trip to Kohl's - I needed another pair of jeans because one of mine was wearing out in the thighs due to chub rub. I also needed a new belt because mine was old. I did get a new shirt to wear on Easter and a wear of white capris for the cruise.

I made sure I had a large breakfast before our errands because I knew we wouldn't be back until 1-2. I then had another healthy snack before going to the mall with my daughter. We had planned on eating at the Cheesecake Factory, but it was too crowded. We did hit Starbucks on the way home - I got a small with no whipped cream, but didn't ask for skim milk. And I had a fairly small breakfast.

Sunday was more errands. Finally when I was making Mexican casserole for dinner I decided to break out the queso and these really yummy chips. I indulged some, but threw the rest out this morning.

On to another week!


1 comment:

  1. I am with you....I want spring!!!!!!!! It’s on its way...even in the face of having to bundle up in the morning and scraping car windows....it’s on its way!!!!

    Keep up the good work with the activity levels!!

    ReplyDelete