Thursday, March 22, 2018

No Snow! More Workouts!

I know my friends further south got pummeled by this storm, but thankfully we got spared. Over the last couple of days they kept changing to forecast from 10-12" to a coating. Thankfully the latter ended up being true. Some towns had early releases yesterday and some towns (including Boston) cancelled school for today yesterday. I went to bed not knowing what today would bring. I woke up at 5:30 am at it was snowing but it had barely started. It was actually fairly pretty, but now it all had melted (I wish the feet and feet of snow that still exist would melt!).

Tuesday ToM finally did arrive but I still did my Upper Fix. I didn't get it in until after dinner. I waited 90 minutes but still felt like I was going to throw up while trying to do push ups and planks.

Yesterday I worked from home because I wasn't sure what the snow would do, plus I was pretty crampy and did not feel like putting on real clothes. My nice husband brought my son to piano so I able to fit in Lower Fix (which I had never done before). Today will be on to Pilates Fix! This weekend I definitely need to buy a more plush pad to do work on my knees. I have re-configured the order of the work outs to fit in a run on Sunday and do Yoga Fix on Mondays (ie start my Fix week on Tuesday).

Even though I felt like crap yesterday morning, less than 48 hours into ToM, I feel like a million dollars. And will feel this way for 2 weeks. I've really got to figure out a way to work through this second half of the month and actually get the scale to register a loss within a 4 week period of time. I know I will be stressed leading up to vacation, but I am really going to try! I know I will feel so much better in my clothing if I continue this healthy living for the next 4 weeks until we leave (and try to be mindful on vacation and continue it after!)

No comments:

Post a Comment