Monday, March 12, 2018

The lazy weekend....and more snow to come.....

A week ago yesterday I was gloriously running outside, excited about continuing the pattern, excited about the spring.

This morning was 24 degrees, with a foot of cold hard snow on the ground with another 15" coming tomorrow. Yep. Tomorrow will be snow day #6 for the kids. This is getting ridiculous.

Saturday I went to WW. I was up by .2 (.4 by my scale at home) and as always I am glad I went but on week #7 and the scale really hasn't budged at all.

Saturday I had every intention of being "good" - We had my son's Pinewood Derby in the morning from 9-11. I had 1 small bag of popcorn. When we got home we all got in the car to go clothes shopping. What a fun outing - not! I had a protein bar before I left to try to curb any hunger (seeing that we didn't leave until 11:30). But after more than an hour in Kohls, we were all starving so went to On the Border for lunch. I had a burrito, which I hadn't had in a long time - I ate too much of it.

After shopping the family for a while I dropped them at home and went to Target by myself (always a good thing!) - I got all the kids' Easter candy (because they are at the age where all they get is candy) and I had had a major craving for M&Ms so did get myself a bag. But I didn't have much dinner.

Sunday was kind of a weird day - I am not sure why. I did round 2 of grocery shopping (when I had gone on Friday the shelves were still fairly bare from storm #2) and my family was in and out during the day, so I did get some time to myself (during which I did our taxes - fun!). Eating was so-so during the day. For dinner I made PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps (though I made them with a combo of chicken and pork, and i served it over rice, not wrapped up). But I had 2 servings.

Did you see any mention of exercise? Nope, haven't done any since Tuesday :(

Now it is Monday and tomorrow will be another snow day. I am feeling very weak - I was so close to buying breakfast this morning. I am seriously contemplating buying lunch today. I have made it 10 weeks without buying lunch at work.

But I can't let the whole week go to crap. ToM will be coming next weekend and it will be my son's birthday next weekend, so I am going to TRY to eat reasonably this week, but snow days really throw my for a loop.

2 comments:

  1. How did you fair during Thule last storm????

    Exercise will come more easily when the weather is not so....sucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got 31" of snow - the most in the state! And the kids had 2 snow days. And I ate like crap :( Moving on!

      Delete