Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Couldn't get my butt out of bed....

And I am feeling really bad about it and eager to get up tomorrow morning. My legs were quite sore on Monday so the thought of running 2-2.25 miles made me cringe. But I have to get up tomorrow morning no matter what!

I am a little nervous of dropping out of C25K now that the intervals are over. Before this, it had been so easy and I looked forward to it. The 25+ minutes of running is daunting. I do have to get it out of my mind that if I have to walk, it isn't the worst thing in the world. Or I can run slower. Though running slower outside is much easier.

Another day of eating well all day and then eating a ton when I get home. I have no issues after dinner, it is just the one hour from 5:30 - 6:30 where I overeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment