Friday, October 14, 2011

Made myself get up this morning....

Again, another hard morning to get up. Raining and completely dark. Daylight savings ending can not come fast enough!

Today was W6D2 of C25K - 2 10-minute runs. It was hard to get started, but I made it through. I am so eager to get outside on Sunday - I know it is going to be hard. It will then give me an idea of how much more/extra training I have to do in the next 6 months.

I am nervous about not having a water bottle - I am so used to taking sips through out on the treadmill. But I don't want to bring water just for 30 minutes.

So when will I start doing more cardio? Honestly, I don't think I am going to before the race. I may try to walk on Saturdays, but the planned heavy cardio days for Wednesdays. I don't see it happening. Weights will happen after Thanksgiving as well. Right now I just want to concentrate on jogging for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for getting up early to run!! I've never pushed myself like that.

    ReplyDelete