Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mid-week check in

Not much to report. This head cold is still getting the best of me, so I haven't been sleeping well, so I haven't gotten up this morning or Tuesday morning to work out. I fall asleep right away in the evenings after I've taken cold medication, but I wake up around 2:00 and can't fall back asleep.

Eating has been a little out of control.
Monday I made a pulled pork and pasta dish and had 2 helpings, plus a few munchies while making dinner.
Tuesday I made fried rice and chicken stir-fry - that I only had 1 helping, though probably too large.

But despite this, the scale said 204.6 this morning. Holey moley! Yesterday it had been up 3 lbs. And with the soy sauce from dinner and being in the middle of TOM, I never thought I would see a low number.

So I am going to work hard to try to keep it down this week - If by some miracle the scale said 204.0 on Saturday I would be back on track with the timetable I set out at the beginning of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment