Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #33


Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 207.6
Current Weight: 206.0
Change Since Last Week: -1.6
Total Change: -26.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

I did it! Got my 25 lb medal!!




When I told my husband that I had lost 26.2 lbs, he said "A marathon" - That is definitely is! I am not a fast loser - slow and steady wins the race.


Since I was uploading pics, I figured I would do my "before" picture from Disney last year. That was about 30 lbs ago.

 
 
This is today. While I can definitely see a difference, I still hate seeing pictures of myself. Before kids I never gained weight in my stomach.


206.0 is the weight I was when I got pregnant with both kids. At 9 months with my daughter I was 249 and at 9 months with my son I was 231 - I was below my pre-pregnancy weight with him within a month, but with both kids I gained 15 lbs once I stopped breastfeeding.

I feel a lot better at 206 now than I did at 210 because I've been working out.

Onederland is within my grasp. Labor Day is 6 weeks ago. But with 3 birthdays, I am not sure how I will do. But I am going to try!

New Year's Eve is 23.5 weeks away - I'd ideally like to be 22 lbs lighter by then. But I don't do well with goals, and seeing that it has taken me 34 to lose 26, who knows! One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment