Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scaleless Monday and Sleeping in Tuesday

Yesterday morning I wasn't thinking straight and I got into the shower without getting on the scale. Part of it was because I knew I wouldn't see a loss after the party the night before, but that hasn't stopped me for the last 8 months - this literally is the first time since 12/1/12 where I just forgot about it. I remembered once i was all wet in the shower, but I am completely neurotic so I didn't check when I got out.

My eating was less than stellar on my day off, but not terrible: a couple of M&Ms in the mouth on my way to throwing them out (because I ate way too  many of them on Sunday, so I decided that at this point they are not a food I could have in the house - they were fine for 10 days, but once i started eating them I knew I probably wouldn't stop), a few bites of leftover coleslaw, a random piece of cheese, some coffee ice cream in the peace and quiet of my house, a bit too many leftovers at dinner. I did pass on more dessert - trying to stick to 1 dessert a week.

But then I didn't get up in the morning to work out. I was feeling really tired. Was in bed at 8:30, asleep by 10. But still couldn't get up, even though without an alarm I woke up at 5:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment