Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday check-in

After the euphoria of my Tuesday morning run, the weather has been pretty crappy since then as has my mood. But food has been okay. Exercise - nothing :(

Tuesday I ate well during the day at work. We had a long, long meeting Tuesday afternoon so I didn't get my snack and I didn't leave work until after 5:00. Dinner was practically on the table when I got home - Taco Tuesday. I had my flaxseed tortillas unstead of the hard shells. I had 2 of them and filled them up pretty well, so overall I probably overate some.

Wednesday morning it was pouring. It is the day my husband goes into Boston early but my alarm was set for 5:30 to ride the bike. When his alarm went off at 5:00 I could hear the rain and even though I didn't need to go out in it, I turned off my alarm and went back to sleep.

Wednesday I ate well during the day and had my snack at home when I got home early afternoon to get the kids off the bus. After piano lessons, I just heated up some pasta that I had made for the week, because I needed to use it up. I did heat it up in real butter. And I made a huge salad to use up a lot of our produce. And I had 2 helpings of pasta and salad, so not great.

This morning I had laid out my clothes to get up and run.  The hourly forecast had "dense fog" for most of the overnight and morning. I just didn't feel comfortable running on my own in fog and I just couldn't bear going down on the treadmill. My daughter has soccer practice tonight at 6:15 - I figure I can get in a run while she is at practice, especially since where she practices is on the route of one of our town 5Ks.

The scale said 221 this morning - it has been slowly, slowly moving this week. I am hoping I can be strong the next couple of days. Seeing 219.8 on Saturday would be phenonmenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment