Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mid-week Check In

I didn't realize I hadn't posted since weigh-in on Thursday. It has been a really hectic week and I haven't had much time for anything. And unfortunately that also means that some mindless eating has crept back in. I am on track to maintain this week, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am traveling for work for 3 days next week so I am already worried about what that will mean in terms of eating.

Saturday we went to the science museum with the kids and had lunch there. The cafeteria is always so hectic - I got a chicken and black bean burrito which was a wiser choice (and more yummy!) than pizza and fried or a burger and fries. I was exhausted having been up late Friday night working (boo :( ) so instead of water, I did get a Coke. I hate fountain soda and they only had 20 oz cokes, but I only drank about 12 oz of it.

For dinner we went out with friends - this was the meal I planned on indulging - I had 2 16-oz beers, they brought homemade potato chips to the table, which I didn't expect, we got nachos as a table, I had a salad with chicken for dinner, and then we all split a piece of chocolate mousse cake for dessert.

Monday I didn't stick to my plan for going to the movies - we went at 11:00 am and I did have a snack before we went, but I did get my own popcorn instead of sharing with the hubby as planned. But I did still get water. And we didn't go out to lunch, so I had my normal week-day lunch when we got home.

My water has definitely been lacking this week and I can tell the difference.

I am dragging this morning - I am contemplating some sort of caffeine, which I almost never do first thing. I need to get more sleep - lack of sleep has such negative effects on all levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment