Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Last Week: 186.8
This Week: 186.0
Change: -0.8
Total Since 3/25/2010: 30.0 lbs

I was pretty surprised that I had a loss this week - With a few indulgences and several nibbles here and there, I just wasn't feeling it.

Now I need to stay focused. I do not leave for my business trip until dinner time on Tuesday, so I in essence have 5 2/3 days to be right on target and then hopefully my good habits will carry over to the business trip. For 8 years I traveled to the same place for business so I knew what to expect plus it was car travel so I had a lot more control. This is planes and cars and hotels and all day business meetings so I have no idea what to expect. So I'l bring my water bottle and several energy bars and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment