Sunday, March 20, 2011

So excited for the end of the week...

I want it to be Friday again so my re-commitment can begin. But before then I have to endure a 4 1/2 day business trip. It is going to be a long, hard trip.

I am going to try to do all right with my eating. I am packing Kashi for breakfast (and I'll get yogurt in the cafeteria). I am bringing Fiber One bars for snacks. If we make it to a grocery store I'll get carrots, string cheese, fruit cups and water. If not, I have to find a way to get all my water in. Dinners will be the hardest because they will be at restaurants and probably not until 7-8 o'clock at night, when I am used to eating at 6.

I am hoping to pack my bathing suit and walking clothes,  but I am trying to limit my bag to a carry-on roller size and with 4 business days worth of clothes to pack, it is going to be tight.

Another good thing is today is the first official day of Spring! My favorite time of year. Of course it is going to be cold, raw and raining where I am for most of the week (here at home too) but hopefully when I get back the crocuses will be peaking through and more snow will be gone.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment