Friday, July 25, 2014

Disappointing week

I am very disappointed in myself this week, but I am going to chalk to it up to some months PMS is worse than others.


Right after I wrote my last post saying I was going to eat my lunch I brought, my friend IMed me to eat lunch and I agreed. I bought Wednesday and Thursday, which meant I bought 4 times this week and each time I bought a 12 oz can of regular coke!


I didn't get my run in on Thursday as well - this time I really didn't have an excuse. BUT I did get my 2 strength training sessions in on Wednesday and Friday, though I didn't do the bike either time.


I am especially disappointed in the Thursday run blown off, because Wednesday my legs were itching to get out and I was excited about the run. But it didn't happen. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, because I do need to get in my runs in the morning. And I do like doing them once I am out there!


I didn't buy my lunch today - I ate my normal lunch. I had to bring my daughter to the ER to get stitches and I made sure I brought a snack with me because I didn't know how long we would be there (we were in and out in 1:15!!! That has got to be a record!)


Sunday morning is supposed to be pouring, and we are going out to dinner on Saturday night and even though we will be having pasta, I don't want to risk feeling icky like I did a few weeks ago when I had pasta out. So I am going to do a 8.5 mile run in the morning,

No comments:

Post a Comment