Monday, July 14, 2014

The weekend that wasn't....

I had every intention of going to Weight Watchers on Saturday, but woke up at 6 am to 182.6 (a .4 gain) so decided to screw it and go back to bed - I was tired. I woke up 2.5 hours later to 181.6 :)


The morning and early afternoon were filled with chores and being lazy, not the cleaning that I had intended for Friday or Saturday. One of the chores was bringing all of my clothes from the last 50 lbs to be donated, along with all the kids outgrown clothes. I hadn't my fat clothes - if, for some reason, God forbid I gained weight back, I didn't want those clothes anyways. I know I was keeping ahold of them since I donated all my clothes "last time". But there will be NO MORE GAINING! It felt so liberating!


At 3 we went to Canobie Lake Park - an amusement park not far from us.


First stop, water park. We hadn't been to that part before. Been there, done that now. I was thrilled how un-inhibited I felt walking around in my tankini. Turns out the water park was a bust. The lines were long and you constantly were dumped with water while water - dumped with cold water!!


So after an hour, we headed into the rest of the park. I had every intention of running in the morning. I tried to drink a lot of water. I had pasta for dinner. I did have a pretzel too :) But passed on ice cream and fried dough.


I was in bed at 11, everything laid out for an 8 mile run in the morning.


I woke up at 6 and felt so dizzy and nauseous. So went back to bed. First until 8:30 when the kids woke up, and again until 10:45 when I managed to drag my butt out off bed. After all I had a whole house to clean!


And that I did. Not perfect, but a lot better than it has looked in a while. I wish we could afford a house cleaner again!!


I had wanted to do 2.2 miles on Saturday with my daughter and 8 miles on Sunday to bring me to 200 miles. I am already so far behind this month! At 5:30 I still wanted to get my 2.2 miles in (my daughter refused to go!) so I got dressed and headed out into the heat. I am so glad I did - even though I ate my weight in homemade salsa and chips while waiting for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment