Monday, March 11, 2019

Flying down the slopes

After a successful Friday, I woke up at my normal Saturday time of 6:00 am so we could head north to New Hampshire to ski. I weighed in at 223.6. Sweet! Only .4 than I had been 4 weeks prior.

I had bought some Hot Cross Buns. I am not religious, but they remind me of my childhood. They had been starring at me all day Friday, so I figured I could have 1...or 2 :) before getting on the road. I also had made a flaxseed waffle PB&J sandwich to have closer to the slope instead of the donuts the rest of the family got at Dunkin's.

It was a beautiful day! We were very spoiled by spring skiing.
Eating, not so healthy :)
We stopped at a lodge at the top of the mountain for lunch around 11:30. I had water, a cheeseburger, a few of my kids fries (they were so good!!) and 2 Reeses PB cups (I hadn't had those since Halloween - so yummy!)
I was done before the rest of the family - my legs were tired from running and not skiing in 16 years and I still needed to drive home, so I bagged out an hour or so before everyone else. I went up to the bar to wait for them and in addition to finishing off a whole pitcher of water by myself, I had a chili with some tortilla chips and 2 beers.
After the family was done the kids wanted grilled cheese and I still had a small bag of M&Ms in my pocket that I gave to them and had a few of.



When we got home I had a few pieces of Hershey chocolate - my mom always brought chocolate for us to nibble on the chair lift - I left it in the car by mistake. I had gotten a large bar so 4 squares didn't fit in the baggie. Of course now all this chocolate is in our house - I really should throw it away in trash night tonight....And then I had 1 more hot cross buns (needless to say no one else in my family has wanted hot cross buns so the other 3 are now in the trash).
Dinner was spaghetti with zoodles - I had probably 1 1/2 servings of it.

 Sunday I let myself sleep in until 9:00. I had wanted to hike around the reservoir but it was snowing (not that that alone would have deterred me) and I needed to do Grocery Shopping Trip #2 before it turned to freezing rain. Weight was 224.4.

I didn't have anything to eat until I made a smoothie around 11:30.
I then spent time meal prepping: yogurt parfait for 2 days, bagged carrots, chicken salad, and hard boiled eggs.
I had some chicken salad around 2:00
At 3:30 I had another snack of 2 sugar free fudgicles, a banana, and some natural PB. Yum!
I was still hungry so dinner at 5:15 was leftover spaghetti/zoodles. Probably too much.

And no, I did no exercise on Sunday. I put my Fitbit in the charger and had a nice day not thinking about exercise and steps.

And now it is Monday. 1st day of Daylight Savings. Always hard to get up in the dark, but I did. Total Cardio Fix from 21 Day Fix. Great way to start out the week.

I have 2 doctor's appointments this week - 2 times to get on the scale. So I am going to try to have a successful week, because next weekend we party!




No comments:

Post a Comment