Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Midweek check in

Mid-week! Can't it be Friday yet?! We have a fun date with a ski mountain on Saturday (first time on skis for me in 16 years!!!)

Monday was an okay day - The snow was heavy, so my back definitely felt it shoveling the stairs and walk, but the sun came by late-morning and it was fun to shovel in sunglasses. Right now it is freezing and doesn't feel like spring is 2 weeks away, but it makes it easier knowing that the snow won't last for long.

Eating on Monday was so-so. I had leftover spaghetti instead of my normal Lean Cuisine pizza, but I did eat my carrots! My afternoon snack (darn it for not  making my chicken salad over the weekend) was a tiny bit of Nutella, a banana, PB crackers and some pepperoni. For dinner I made stuffed peppers and just had 1.

Nutella, my friend, my enemy. While I am no Christian and don't usually do anything for the Easter period, I've decided to try to give up Nutella for Lent. That includes my single serving that I have been eating pre-WW. Let's see how it goes!

Tuesday I did Upper Fix from 21 Day Fix and then worked in the office. I got in a couple walks and ate my normal stuff. I headed home about 2:00. I didn't have an afternoon snack and I did get in another walk at 5:20 which brought me to my 10K. Dinner was homemade pizza and salad. My 1/2 of the pizza had garlic, black olives, jalapenos, pineapple and ham (I did also have a couple slices of ham while prepping my pizza). I did have too much pizza though :(


I didn't get to bed at 9:30 because I was watching This is Us, but I did shortly after 10:00 and was up at 5:30 to do Lower Fix from 21 Day Fix. My arms were definitely sore from the Upper Fix yesterday.


I love how light it is in the mornings. I know in a week it won't be that way, but I know we we will re-coop that daylight within a month. It makes me feel so alive knowing that spring is coming!


I am still struggling with the fact that I am not weighing myself in the mornings. I know I need to get past that - I am getting up and moving my body, so that is a good thing!

As I mentioned, we are going skiing on Saturday, so I won't be going to WW on Saturday morning. I contemplated going on Friday but we have a really salty dinner planned Thursday night, which I know is wrong, but I don't know if I would even be able to stay for the meeting on Friday, so I may just act like Friday is a normal Friday (without the Nutella!), weigh in before we leave on Saturday, and go from there.


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo t a fun time skiing planned!!! That will be a nice active day for you!!!! And while your back was tired from the shoveling, lots of upper body activity there too! You are killing it with activity my friend!! Nutella....I can’t buy it....I have NO control with Nutella. The other thing I can’t buy? Cookie butter!!! Never heard of cookie butter...pretend I didn’t just mention it!!!

    ReplyDelete