Monday, March 4, 2019

WW Weigh-in and Weekend recap

I was 225.0 on Saturday, so down a pound from last week.

After my meeting and after having a flaxseed waffle with almond butter and jelly, I ran 2.75 miles on the treadmill. I contemplated going outside, but it was lightly snowing and while I've run in the snow before, I was wary about being out. For a while I thought maybe I would do 3 or 3.14 miles, but decided to stop after my planned distance.

The rest of the day was pretty relaxing, which isn't always great for the nutrition:
Chocolate milk post-run
Yogurt/blueberries/granola around 11:00
Snack of nuts and dried fruit around noon
Whole box of Kraft Mac and Cheese around 2:00 (not buying Kraft anymore!)
Another snack of nuts and dried fruit around 3:30
Spaghetti with real butter and some cheese around 6:30
"cupcake" (ie Kodiak chocolate muffin) with frosting courtesy of my daughter

I was in bed at 10:00 and woke up at 6:30. After relaxing on the couch for a while catching up on some DVRed shows and also a quick trip to the grocery store, I decided to go to the reservoir. After a breakfast of a flaxseed sandwich with natural PB and jelly and a banana, I headed out. It was so wonderful to be outside - I hadn't walked in the snow in so long. It was great to just hear the birds and the crunch of the snow. I wore my Garmin this time so I could determine if the distance was what I expected - it was. Two times around was about 3.4 miles.



When I got back my husband and son were making fried eggs. I made a spiralized sweet potato with some cinnamon (I cooked it in butter instead of oil and it didn't cook it as well), 2 fried eggs, vanilla yogurt and blueberries. Yum!

A "snack" at 1:00 was another cupcake, leftover spaghetti with cheese, and a scoop of Nutella. Around 2:00 my son wanted to make Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls - I had two. At 5:00 I had some peanut butter crackers. Dinner was more spaghetti along with french bread. A very high carb day. In bed at 10:00. The kids have a school day on Monday, but I don't.

I got up at 5:30 like "normal" and did Total Cardio Fix from 21 Day Fix. My arms are tired and will be more tired after shoveling later, but for now I need to work :(






1 comment:

  1. What a nice relaxing weekend!!!! Kudos on the loss on the scales!!! You are killing it with the exercise also!!!!

    ReplyDelete