Friday, March 1, 2019

March 1!!!!!!

I am beyond excited that it is a new month. 1 step closer to spring and to our vacations!

Overall I am not very happy with my progress this month, really the last 3 weeks. I had started off the month strong but since my endoscopy on February 8 it's been all downhill (or weight gain since).

I was 225.6 on Feb 1 and 227.2 this morning, but my low on Feb 9 was 223.2.

But it is a brand new month!

But let's finish with February.
Thursday morning I woke up at 5:30 not exactly sure what exercise I would do, but decided that my legs felt okay to run. So I made sure I had everything I needed, fans in the right places, and ran 2.5 miles in 30:39. The mental toughness is still there but it feels so good to get through it. So I finished with 14.5 miles for the month (and these were all running versus the 25 in January which were a combo of run/walk except for my last run on January 31).



Eating yesterday was far from stellar - I had leftover teriyaki chicken for lunch and my daughter and friend made brownies in the afternoon. I was feeling pretty lethargic and period crampy yesterday.

I was looking forward to chilling in front of Thursday night ABC TV from 8-11 but didn't get to start watching until 9:30 so stayed up until 12:30! I had already resigned myself that I wasn't going to work out on Friday so I did sleep in a little late. And so far this morning I have:
Driven both kids to school
Gone grocery shopping
Balanced the checkbook and paid bills
Brought our taxes to the Post Office to send to the accountant

And now I work......

2 comments: