Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #12

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 222.8
Current Weight: 226.2
Change Since Last Week: +3.4
Total Change: -6.0
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149

Yes, I am completely bummed out, but my behavior the last few days warranted a gain. So on to a new week.

No predictions, no nothing, except to say I HOPE that I can not blow the whole week knowing that today I am going to a movie and out to dinner, and Thursday I am going out to lunch. But that is a whole lot more meals that I can succeed with.

I am also contemplating not buying my 8 oz cokes this week! I will only be at work 3 days this week, so I may risk it and see how it goes! Yikes!

I will say I am pretty proud of myself for getting to the meeting this morning. I didn't go to bed until 12:30 so I didn't even get 6 hours of sleep. I woke up with a headache and snow coating the ground - so easily could have turned over and went back to sleep. But I didn't! I really do love my meeting.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude about it all. It is what it is and we learn and keep going. Kudos for going to the meeting knowing why lie in store. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete