Saturday, January 27, 2018

Back to Weight Watchers and Bagels, Bagels, Bagels

I made it back to Weight Watchers this morning! I was thrilled to be back. Not thrilled with my weight (229.8) but the important thing is I got back. Since I wasn't there the week they rolled out Freestyle, I got all the info. And I threw out my old book, so I started fresh. I even stayed after the meeting to get the shpeal from the leader. So I am armed, ready to go!



Last night I decided to try the Skinnytaste Easy Bagels. I had bought the Everything Bagel mix from Trader Joes. Turns out our top oven is not working right, so the first batch didn't really turn out great. But I tried it again this morning (since we had turned on both ovens and found the bottom one is working fine - couldn't waste a good hot oven! But my thing is I don't usually eat bagels, so I don't feel like I am substituting something not as health with these. I am eating these in addition to my normal food.


This morning I tried on my clothes for the cruise. They fit okay, not fantastic. If someone gave me a free cruise tomorrow I could go without having to shop, but I wouldn't be as comfortable as hopefully I am in 11 weeks, after 11 weeks of doing well and at some point getting some exercise in.

Speaking of exercise, I am hoping to get in a nice long walk tomorrow. It is supposed to be 50 degrees! (Not that it is going to last).
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for heading back to weight watchers! The accountability is always so important to me!!

    ReplyDelete