Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday already?!

Wow, how did we get here already??

I ended up working from home both Tuesday and Wednesday because it was pure ice. The kids really shouldn't have had school on Tuesday. Me, my daughter and my son all fell - the only reason my husband didn't fall was because he never had to go outside - he drove from garage to garage and back.

My eating wasn't TOO bad except for Tuesday night. My running group had a fundraiser at The 99 (15% of our food $ was donated) - We hadn't been out to to eat in a long time and I was starving because we had no fun food in the house, so I had a pineapple jalapeno margarita (wow was that good!) and we shared some apps, I had a salad with chicken for dinner, and we shared some desserts.

My walking wasn't good this week - I was really, really busy at work so really glued to my desk. My husband is going to start on the bike again, so hopefully I will get motivated.

I need to try on my spring clothes for the cruise this weekend. That could be no fun, but I've got to do it.

Scale this morning - 231. Really not good.

WW tomorrow morning?! We shall see. It is the plan.....but it has been the plan all month too.

Not a lot planned for this weekend. Just figuring out the clothing for the cruise and some cub scout stuff for my son. I may want to take a drive on Sunday if we get all our chores done tomorrow. It is supposed to be almost 50 before it gets cold again.

1 comment: