Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not the day I expected

My little one got sick in the middle of the night, so I've been up since 4 am, and my oldest did not want to go to school, so instead of having the day to myself to get a ton of stuff done (plus work), I was home with 2 kids. Ugh.

Yesterday I did pretty well despite TOM showing up - a few cookies early in the evening. This morning I was out of it so I didn't get a chance to weigh myself. It wasn't my best day. I definitely know that fatigue is a red flag for me - I very quickly fall off the wagon when I am really tired.

Right now I have meringues in the oven, cookie dough waiting to be cooked, and lasagna to put together for Saturday night (we have our big meal on Christmas Eve) and then tomorrow I have to make the dessert for tomorrow night.

I really don't need the cookies I am waiting to bake, but they are my MIL's molasses cookie recipe and since I am not doing gingerbread cookies this year, these cookies allow the house to smell like gingerbread and it is such a wonderful smell.

I am beyond excited for Christmas and not trying to think about my excitement for 2011 to see what it brings in terms of weigh-loss, exercise and overall good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment