Thursday, May 23, 2013

And the next morning didn't happen either.....

So much of this change of living thing is mental and with mental I seem to fail miserably.

I was up at 5:00, I was lieing in bed wide awake at 5:30 when my alarm went off. I had already gone to the bathroom and seen happy numbers. I was lieing there feeling my hips and thinking to myself how much better I feel at this weight than 3 years ago when I was just starting out at this weight. But I still didn't get up!

I've just got to start getting up at 5:30 am every day no matter whether I am working out or not. I know everyone says that you just have to make it part of you routine, that it is a necessary part of your day like eating and sleeping. I WANT to get to that point, but it is SO hard!

I decided to work from home today - Despite the fact that it is going to be a rainy mess from now through Sunday, I wanted to get some chores done between working so I can concentrate on my family for the long holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment