Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in #25

Starting Weight (12/1/2012): 232.2
Last Week: 215.6
Current Weight:  215.0
Change Since Last Week: -0.6
Total Change: -17.2
Height: 5'6"
Goal: 149


Another small loss after a crazy beginning of the week - I will take it!

Making no predictions for next week - though next week will be PMS time. The week could be pretty crazy at work because my counterpart will be out on vacation, but I am hoping not to let that affect my eating.

Tonight DH and I are going to a 5 star restaurant for dinner for our upcoming 8th anniversary. I think I am picking the onion soup over the lobster bisque, not sure if I will get a salad, getting steak au poivre, will have homemade ice cream and chocolate sauce, and definitely red wine. Oh yeah, and this place has the most amazing bread. And I am going to enjoy every last morsel of it, and tomorrow will be another day, back on track.

 I am a little sad about my attire for this evening - I really don't have anything nice to wear. I have my dress I wore in NYC 2 weeks ago, but that is a little matronly for a date with the husband. Plus it is too big for me. But a new dress isn't in the budget right now. I may wear what I call my WW dress - I haven't tried it on recently. But something cute and new would have been nice. I did look on-line but everything I liked the look of was sold out in my size :(

No comments:

Post a Comment