Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Willpower Wednesday

Sitting here at home, alone, at 4:40 pm with a bunch of brownies in the other room. I ran home from work (18 minutes when I don't have to pick up kids!) to take a call. I had my snack around 3:30. Day 2 at work with no soda. Both days this week I've had my snack (WW cheese stick and fruit cup) along with my carrots, so the only thing left for lunch is my Lean Cuisine pizza (with a chunk cut out to make it less points).

I am sipping water like crazy to get through the hunger - and I am not sure it is hunger. It is willpower because I do not want brownies!

I did wake up and worked out this morning! Intervals for 30 minutes - so better than not getting up! Not sure what I am going to do in the morning - running? go to the Y for bootcamp? strength training?

I need to find a new activity to do at night now that TV is over for the summer (I am trying to avoid looking for new tv shows) - Reading? Working out is reserved for the morning. I want to try to stay away from the computer since I am on it all day. But I am usually mentally bushed by the time the kids go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment