Friday, May 17, 2013

Quick week!

So glad this week is almost over, though the weekend will be pretty busy and will probably go quickly as well.

I am going to have a small gain tomorrow, but I am okay with that - it should be a lot less than the 2-3 pounds I was worried about earlier in the week. Though I am sitting here in my Work from Home day trying to stay in control. I originally was scheduled to have a 8:00 meeting so I didn't go grocery shopping. The meeting was moved to 9:00 but I didn't know that until too late. I usually try to buy groceries to tide me over to Saturday until I can't make it on Friday, but I didn't this week for my breakfast food, so I needed to get creative. I am feeling starving already but trying to stay in control!

I vow that next week will be the week I REALLY start to work out! I have never worked out more than 2-3 times a week, ever I don't think. Maybe, maybe 4 times when I was trying to get in shape for my wedding (and that was all weight lifting in my basement). But now is the time!

I looked to see if there were any 5Ks I could do over Memorial Day weekend or the weekend after, but nothing sparked my interest, and money is a little tight right now, so I will just to stick to my own thing.

I started looking into CrossFit - there are a couple of gyms not too far from me, but wholey crap expensive! So since I am already paying for the Y, I might as well start using it!

1 comment:

  1. don't forget to give your body some time to rest and repair in between or you could actually hinder weight loss. the blog i'm writing is all about a book called The Plan. you might want to check it out. it's great for people our age and focuses mainly on eating right. and i have lots of pictures, too. :)

    ReplyDelete