Friday, May 24, 2013

BIg fail in the workout department....

Third morning in a row I was wide awake before the alarm at 5:30 and I still didn't get up. This morning I got up to pee at 4:30 (I've got to stop drinking water so late at night), but didn't weigh myself. Got up around 5 to weigh myself, back to bed. Got up at 6:30, went to the bathroom again, weighed myself again. Such a sick game I play. But I WON'T stop weighing myself daily. THIS is what works for me.

I have a spreadsheet where I put in my daily weights, and then I have 2 columns - what did well that day and what I did not. I recently added a column to my Exercise log of 'what I didn't work out' so I can be accountable to myself as well.

I am trying, trying, trying to eat like a normal day today hoping I can week out .2 lb today and have my 1 lb loss for the week. Looking back at the last 25 weeks, my average weight loss has been .7 lb a week. I have had gains 7 out of 24 weigh-ins. 5 of those 7 I have not gone to my meeting that week. I don't want to do that anymore. If I have to miss a meeting because I am away is one thing, but blowing off a meeting for a gain - not good!

Bring on Saturday morning - bring on a new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment