Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Another poor eating day

Writing it down is helping me own it and I've just got to move on!

Even though I woke up very dehydrated on Tuesday, the eating didn't go that well. I've got to stick to my normal schedule!

I didn't have a banana until 9:00 (when it is usually 7:30, though I had already gotten a walk in)

I didn't have my yogurt until 10:30 (while on a conference call)

By 12:15 I should have had my 2 cheese sticks and peaches. Instead I had 2 small microwaveable Mac & Cheeses, followed by 2 sugar free puddings.

I knew the snow would be coming and I knew I wanted to get a run in, so I decided there was no reason not to run outside!

I hadn't run outside since November, in Disney, and I hadn't run non-stop outside since who knows when - 2017?

I decided to run 1 mile down the street and turn around. But once my Garmin beeped at 1 mile I decided to keep running to the end of the street (1.4 miles) and then turn around.

I am so not used to running with my Garmin that at one point I looked at it and thought I was at 1.95 miles but really I was at 19:50 minutes, so instead of .05 miles, I still had 4 minutes to go! Those last 4 minutes seemed like forever!

I've been running at 12:30 on the treadmill at a 1.5% incline. But I ran at about 12:00 outside. I won't say it was easy - it was cold (hence the Frosty badge I got - the last time I was running we weren't getting badges like that!)


I forgot to eat anything when I got back so at 3:30 I realized I  was hungry. Even with the Chicken Salad in the fridge, snack was 2 more puddings (now they are gone!) and a bowl of almonds/salted pumpkin seeds/dried cherries.

Dinner wasn't until 6:45 - I made the Thai Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice that I made a few weeks ago. I only had one serving though.

And the scale this morning was up even more. 226.8. Nothing like a 3.6 lb gain since Saturday. 3 days to get it down somewhat - don't think it will get back down to 223.2 but I need it until 225!

Another day of working at home. Challenging, but a challenge I am excited to take on!



1 comment:

  1. I am with you on your frustration. Why does this have to be so hard???? I keep telling myself that the benefits though are phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete