Monday, February 25, 2019

WW Weigh-in #7 and Weekend Recap

I made it to my meeting!
Friday I ate well all day which was challenging because my whole family was away so it would have been nice to cook myself a good meal, but I stuck to my normal Friday meal plan.

Weight this morning: 226.0, so that is a 2.8 lb gain (but really a maintain for the one week)
The difference between my scale and WW was only 1.4 lbs (when it was 1.8 2 weeks ago) so they thought I had less of a gain :)

After my meeting I went grocery shopping since it is going to be pouring rain tomorrow.


I had a banana and a flaxseed waffle with some almond butter and jelly then did some chores around the house before doing my run.
I could have run outside but it was only in the high 20s and with the couple of small snow falls this week the roads were narrower than normal and icy due to it being in the high 40s yesterday then freezing overnight, so I chose to treadmill the 2.5 miles I had in store.

Not a good run. The temperature in our basement was 67 (too warm) and over though I turned on the fans, they weren’t close enough to me. And even thought I was only going for 32 minutes I turned on a movie which was distracting. Needless to say I did do it,  hanging multiple times between 4.8 mph and 5.0, but I wanted to give up at 1.5 miles and the last 1/4 miles I was giving myself a pep talk outload.



My lunch consisted of spiralized sweet potato, 1/2 avacado, fried egg, goat cheese, dried cheeries, pepitas. So yummy!


After lunch the weekend eating kind of went downhill from there. I spent the afternoon reading and waiting for my family to return (the didn't get back until about 5:30).
My mid afternoon snack was:
Box of sugar free chocolate pudding - I made the box of instant pudding and ate it all
Popcorn with a little butter - I bought a bowl from WW to make popcorn in the microwave so not a huge amount - I need real butter but not too much.

My family stopped by a BBQ place after the memorial service they went to. I looked at the menu online and told my husband to get some take out for me :) It was a sampler platter so not much of any of it: 2 kids of meat with BBQ sauce, coleslaw, beans, mac and cheese. And I did ask for a piece of cornbread with bacon. Yummy!

Sunday's eating was kind of a disaster. I woke up pretty early (7:00). I got a ton done around the house and some reading done. At 9:30 I TRIED to make breakfast - the 2 bananas we had left in the house looked good on the outside - not so much inside. Then I decided to try to microwave oatmeal - the bowl was too short and it ended up all over the microwave. So I finally settled on the 2 microwaveable bowls of Mac and Cheese we had left in the house.

11:00 snack was nuts and dried cherries.

I had made stew in the morning, originally for dinner, but since it was done and warm I had a bowl for lunch along with some french bread.

3:00 snack was 4 sugar free fudgicles, slightly melted, with skippy PB.

I didn't feel like more stew for dinner and the kids wanted pasta so I cooked a whole box of regular white pasta and had a couple small helpings :(

You'll notice that no mention of weighing in or walking. Yep, because neither happened on Sunday. And I am okay with it. It was a wonderful day!

 On to Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This is life...sometimes I think we need days where we sit back and just ‘be’ and not worry about steps and food! Gather up the reigns though and don’t allow one day to turn into two...or a week!!! You’ve got this!!!

    ReplyDelete