Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekend didn't help make things better

Friday I did eat well (except 2 small cupcakes, but they were my snack). I got in 3 walks totaling 60 minutes and had my normal Nutella/Fruit/Tortilla dinner.

Saturday I woke up with a splitting headache and dizzy. 3 lb gain (226.2). I decided to go back to sleep. My husband was leaving in the morning for an overnight with the guys and I just wanted a relaxing morning. I went back to sleep for 2 1/2 hours - Weighed myself again (225.2).

I had a banana and then went for a 20 minute walk on the treadmill.
Later had a flax waffle with almond butter and jelly and then at 11:30 went for a 2.25 mile run on the treadmill. I could have gone outside but just wasn't feeling it and people had said it was icy earlier in the morning, so since I was Single Mom for the weekend I figured the treadmill was better.

The run felt fantastic!






I had my normal weekday snack and lunch. My daughter needed to go to the mall so I had some PB crackers before we left. She really wanted a Shamrock Shake so after the mall we went through the McDonalds drive thru and I didn't get anything. Win!

I did munch on a bunch of homemade salsa and chips and then dinner made myself spaghetti and sauteed zucchini (the zucchini was too small to spiralize so I just cut it up). there was 5.2 oz of spaghetti left in the box so I just made it all which is more than I normally would make, though I didn't quite eat it all.

I did have a small bowl of ice cream.

Overall I got in 15,000 steps for the day.

Sunday was just a craptastic day (but at the same time it was wonderfully relaxing!)
I slept horribly but just lounged in bed watching TV and reading until 10:00. And this is the breakfast of champions:
Rest of the ice cream
6 chocolate chip panckaes
Leftover spaghetti (very small amount)

I spent the morning reading (not walking, not exercising, doing nothing!). I did snack on 2 string cheese and some peaches at 1:00. At 2:00 my kids hadn't had lunch either so I made us Kraft Mac and Cheese (2 boxes and I probably ate almost a whole one).

I did manage ONE 15 minute walk on the treadmill around 3:15.

My husband doesn't go to the grocery store very often mainly because he buys junk along with whatever items I've asked him to buy. this time the culprit was buffalo pretzel bits - 2 small bowls full.

I wasn't really in the mood for anything for dinner, but was a little hungry so I had Nutella/Banana/Flax tortilla.

Last night again I slept horribly. I feel like I didn't sleep at all. I had set my alarm for 5:30 but turned that off around 2:00.

Scale was 228.2 today. Ugh.

The rest of my family is off today and I was WFH - Walking and water, again the mantra. Though is some of this is due to the joys of "perimenopause" I am not sure how successful I will be at feeling better. But all I need to do is try every.single.day.

It's going to be a weird week because the kids are on break. So schedules are off, but I am going to try to keep mine as well as I can (we have no kids this evening though so we are going on a rare Monday night date night).

And I WILL go to WW on Saturday NO MATTER WHAT!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we need those relaxing weekends...and kudos because you are nailing the step count!!!

    ReplyDelete