Friday, February 1, 2019

TGIF!

No just Thank Goodness It's Friday. But Thank Goodness It's February!!!!!!
January is by far my least favorite month, but this one went especially slowly. But thank goodness it is over!

And I have a lot to be grateful for this month. On Thursday January 3rd I weighed 236.4. While that wasn't a "real" weight, I was horrified by it. Today I was 225.6. I need to keep crushing this weight loss through February (and beyond). But I need to get out of the 220s. I saw 219.8 for 1 day 3 years ago and not since.

In January I:
*Ran 25 miles (some run/walking, but now it is all walking)
*Went to bed at 10:00 pm for 29 out of 31 days
*Walked 10K steps or more every day
*Tracked (not necessarily weights and measures) every day
*Rejoined Weight Watchers

In February I would like to:
*Run another 25 miles - this time all running!
*Keep up with the good bedtimes
*Keep up with the 10K steps
*Keep up with the tracking
*Go to Weight Watchers every week (even next week, the day after my endoscopy)
*Get out of the 220s!
*Aim for continued success (though not perfect, but I don't need perfect) on smaller portions at dinner and healthy snacking

I would also like to potentially start doing some other exercising, but I am not going to put that as a hard goal - I am on a roll right now and don't potentially want to rock the boat until I am out of the 220s.

I am also not committing to giving up my Lean Cuisine Pizza for lunches yet either.

And I want to continue with cooking different meals. I do love to cook, but in the past I get myself into trouble because I end up eating too much when I do cook different, yummy meals.

On to Groundhog Day tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to a super successful January!!!! I can’t wait to see how you rock February too!!!

    ReplyDelete