Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Dialing it back in today

Scale up 4 pounds this morning from Saturday!!

Yep, yesterday didn't go quite as well as planned. I was fine until I got home - leftover cupcakes calling my name, didn't have a good snack planned, leftover queso and chips calling me.

Dinner was leftover pizza and a salad.....and too much ice cream.

But I did get in my walks to get to 10K even though it was a struggle.

And I fell asleep sitting up in bed at 9:15.

But today is another day!

Big purge this morning for trash day. I am WFH today -  I couldn't decide which was worse - going to work and having the pull of the cafeteria and Coke, or staying home and having the pull of all the food at my house. I decided home was the better choice (plus I have a lot of work to do so not having a 30 minute commute each way will help).

Crossing my fingers I can be successful today!!


1 comment:

  1. We all have days like that! Good for you for picking yourself up and starting afresh the next day! How did yesterday go??????

    ReplyDelete