Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 28, 2017 Weigh-In

Starting Weight: 230.4
This Week's Weight: 227.2
Total Change From Last Week: -3.2
Total Change: -3.2
Height: 5'6"
Highest Non-Pregnancy Weight: 232.2

Made it back to my meeting - I had no clue what the scale would say this morning. I have been weighing myself ever day, but my eating has been less than stellar this week so I've been waiting for it to show up on the scale. TOM is about to show up and weirdly enough on the day it does, my weight is down on the scale - has been like this for years, very bizarre.

This week I am going to focus on tracking EVERYTHING. Last week I started out well, but after the weekend quickly dropped off. This week in the meeting we kept talking about the "blue dots" and I want them!

Here is to a good week!


1 comment: