Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year off to a start

Note, I didn't say a good start. But in reality, today was the 1st day of the year to be "good"

After spending a lazy Sunday after my 5K, I was on my feet almost all day on Monday.

It was an organizing day like crazy so I felt good when we went to bed. One of the objectives of the organizing day was to find my Garmin (not my running watch, but my FitBit type device) - I never found mine or my son's, but my daughter gave me hers so I am wearing it today. I probably had 15,000 steps on Monday and went to bed at 10:00, my body physically tired. But my mind was not, so I didn't fall asleep for a while.

Because I didn't fall asleep for a while, I didn't get up at 5:30 when my husband's alarm went off. I was going to get up and run/walk on the treadmill (it is too icy right now to go outside).

I weighed myself this morning (232.4 :( ) but at least I did it! I NEED to weigh myself every day. I did it even though I've had a lot of ice cream the last couple of days.  But it is my starting point.

And I made it through lunch today without buying my lunch! My friend wants to have lunch tomorrow - I am okay with that as long as I bring my lunch that I made.

Here is to a great year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment