Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The week so far

Well I am sitting here in my kitchen instead of on my way to New York because it is cold and icy out there and not conducive to driving. My kids have a 2 hour delay (it snowed a little, but also rained and then froze) and there are school delays all the way from here to NYC so even trying to drive there once my kids got off to school (10:30), traffic would be a nightmare because all the parents would be on the road after their kids went to school!

While I am disappointed to not be going, it is 2 more days I can have 100% control over my environment, so that isn't a bad thing!

Monday I got in my 3 walks at work, at all the normal foods and headed home at 1:30. Snack was a small amount of Nutella, flaxseed tortilla, and a banana. I got in a 30 minute walk on the treadmill after work and dinner was leftover chicken and pasta from the night before. Goal accomplished to eat on Monday like it was a Friday.

It paid off because the scale was 227 on Tuesday. But I also woke up to my monthly visitor. Lovely. Since I had an appointment with the nutritionist at 1:00, I was neurotic and didn't have my late morning snack or lunch.

My appointment was wonderful! I was down 6.5 lbs! And I showed her everything I had been doing since our last visit in mid-December and she was so thrilled. Unfortunately that was my last appointment with her because she is retiring. But she did make an appointment with another nutritionist in mid-March. I'll have 1 appointment with her and see how it goes.

I had leftover Thai chicken as a late lunch. For dinner I made my 3rd recipe of the week - an Asian noodle and ground beef/pork dish. I made it very hot. Woops! I drank a ton of water. It was salty so I was completely floored when the scale said 226 this morning. The same weight I was the morning of my colonoscopy. I just need to keep it up. I need to blow out of these "upper 220s" and get below 225.

Now to just get through the next 2 days and we are on to February!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great job regaining control and a great report form the nutritionist!! Bb

    ReplyDelete