Monday, November 22, 2010

3 day set-back

3 days, up 3 lbs. Ugh. But I should be able to get back on track today. I have to! I was not at all pleased with my behaviour over the weekend. I had Kraft Mac & Cheese both days for lunch. I had 3 homemade cupcakes. Meals were unplanned. I didn't drink much water. I nibbled. Overall, not good at all. Add AF should be here tomorrow and PMS was in full steam, it was not good!

But today is another day. I do have a lot of stressful things to do at work in the next 3 days. Thankfully Wednesday I can work from home so I can get my Thanksgiving shopping done.

Vacation is 10 days away and I want those 10 days to be overall a good food experience. I don't like Thanksgiving food and that is only 1 meal out of 30.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet on your blog, but one of my favorite quotes from Anne of Green Gables is, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet."

    Today is your new day and I hope it's a great one!

    I should not like Thanksgiving food, but I LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Funny you mentioned PMS, because I posted about that very fact earlier this morning...

    ReplyDelete